OK, here's the deal. I am not cool. Everyone that knows me will vouch for me!
The purpose of this blog is more of an experiment, to turn an uncool and very unsociable individual
into the coolest guy on the Google search engine with help from social networking web sites.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jezhug's cool new venture!

Here is my plan. I have decided that anyone can be cool on the internet, regardless of your background. I am going to take steps to prove this point. What gave a relatively sane person like me this idea? Well I have to admit this is not a new concept. The current "coolest guy" is a top bloke named Brad Fallon.

I first heard about Brad when I attended the Ultimate Marketing seminar in Melbourne this year. At the Ultimate Marketing seminar I learned the importance of social networking and how it can be used as a valuable tool to promote products.

When I got home, I set up my twitter account and re-vamped my facebook account. I decided I wanted to add like minded people, people driven to succeed. So I did that....and added a couple hundred more interesting people! I was surprised that when I added Brad Fallon, he added me back! I got this intriguing message straight back!

The link brought up a Google search for the natural search term of "coolest guy". Two of Brad's web site links were firmly set on top.

Now, the other main thing I learned at the Ultimate marketing seminar, was the importance of having your own information products. Something I was quite keen to try.

But I asked myself, who would want my products? Would I buy my own products? If I was as cool as Brad, yeah, no question. So in a snap decision, I decided to be cool!

This blog will track my journey to become the coolest guy on Google. An ordinary person with a dream! My story will hopefully inspire others build on their web site success.

Now I don't expect it to happen overnight, this will be a long-term project. Maybe for now I should set my sites lower and just try to grab the title of the "second coolest guy" on Google?

Anyway, Game on Brad Fallon!

No comments:

Post a Comment