OK, here's the deal. I am not cool. Everyone that knows me will vouch for me!
The purpose of this blog is more of an experiment, to turn an uncool and very unsociable individual
into the coolest guy on the Google search engine with help from social networking web sites.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Getting cooler with social networking

I will just briefly go over my social networking sites and add more as time goes on. I still have plenty of work ahead of me, I need a cool picture! I cant just claim to be the coolest guy on Google and have such a lame picture of myself now, can I?

These are the sites I will use to increase my cool! Feel free to add me to your network.
www.twitter.com/Jezhug
www.facebook.com/Jezhug
www.friendfeed.com/Jezhug
www.myspace.com/Jezhug

Remember: By adding me, you will be cool by association! ;)

I will dedicate a few future posts out of getting the most out of the above sites. These types of sites can be a fantastic way to generate traffic! In this day and age, it's not just about having good positioning in the search engines that sell products. Sure it helps, but if you ignore social networking sites, you will be missing out on a huuuuuuuuge amount of traffic! I am not over exaggerating.

I often base my purchase decisions on recommendations from friends and family. Opinions from real people matter and that is why I swear by social networking sites. They are the cheapest (free!!!) and easiest form of marketing you will ever find.

If you have never used any social networking sites before, why not start today. If you want to get in touch with old friends try Facebook. Or if you want to make some new friends from all around the world, give Twitter a go.

Right! I have some real work ahead of myself working on these profiles! I will update you all with the transformations, including how you too can create awesome profile pages that will attract visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment