OK, here's the deal. I am not cool. Everyone that knows me will vouch for me!
The purpose of this blog is more of an experiment, to turn an uncool and very unsociable individual
into the coolest guy on the Google search engine with help from social networking web sites.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yeah! I am the Coolest Guy on Google!

Wow. Today I hit the number one spot for the the search term "Coolest Guy on Google".

Now that I am here, where to next? Will Google still think I am the coolest guy tomorrow, once this post is updated? Do I continue to be cool? Or just fade away from obscurity?

Well I am starting to like the more sociable me. I have tons of new twitter and facebook friends and I didn't even have to leave the house! ;)

No, its time to up the anti. I am now targeting the words "Coolest Guy" and am looking to position myself on the top.

I have the domain name "http://coolestguyongoogle.com" currently pointing to this blog. But in the next few days I hope to build another site linking to the blog.

Why? Blogspot, while easy to use, has its limitations. And now that I am making some progress, why not set up another site and achieve number one and number two rankings for "coolest guy on Google"? More results in the search engines, more visitors, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment